2023 Hybrid Project Management Symposium
Join Project Management Professionals from all over the U.S. and across the globe to share project management knowledge and experiences.
The event features:
- Four (4) keynote speakers
- Fifty-five (55) individual sessions
- Five (5) concurrent tracks on trending topics
- Project management professionals from any industry. Project Management crosses all disciplines.
- Previous participants have represented government, non-profits, industry and academia from all over the United States and across the globe.
Why Should you Attend
Participant survey results indicated that 100% of survey respondents would attend another UMD Project Management Symposium as well as recommend the event to their colleagues.
Here are the top seven reasons previous participants have attended the event (in order):
- New and practical insights I can implement
- Learn/Sharpen Your PM Skills
- A virtual event you can attend from anywhere
- Interesting and Diverse Topics
- Opportunity to Learn and Reflect
- Extremely Cost Effective
Dates and Times
- Thursday, April 20, 2023, 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Friday, April 21, 2023, 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
More information about the 2023 Symposium will be available on September 1, 2022.
Visit the 2022 Event Website